FIFA Coins Order
You can search all the information about FUT Coins Order.
1. The 10% transaction fee that is charged by EA is to be borne by you.
2. FIFA Account: We launch Temporary FIFA 17 Account with certain amount of coins stocked in. Account details will be sent to your email. Pls transfer coins to your own FUT from our temporary account asap.
3. Player Auction: Select a player whose maximum price range corresponds at least to your desired amount of coins. Type the player information we requested.We will as soon as possible to deliver your FIFA 17 coins.
4. Using illegal leveling and Coins service might terminate the account!
EA has dropped a second title update for FIFA 17, just after a month after its first patch added proper Premier League presentation.
This one is significantly less impactful than the first, but still features some key tweaks – such as improved facial likeness for a number of players, such as Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho. Full notes, direct from the developer, are as follows:
Visual / Presentation changes:
Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
General overlay adjustments.
Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
Various presentation improvements.
General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
I’ve not had chance to fully road test the patch myself yet, but initial feedback on social media and EA’s official forums has been positive.
“My input delay is gone, everything feels more responsive in FUT Champions qualifying,” writes Retro_G. “Brilliant, the input lag was crippling pre-patch.”
Looking to raise your online game now the new patch is out? Then be sure to check out our Ultimate Team tips direct from developer EA Canada.FIFA 17 launches in North America (US/Canada) on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 and worldwide (EU/UK and Rest of the world) on Thursday, September 29 and releases on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms.The free trial begins at 6pm tonight, 24th November, and runs until 8am on Monday, 28th November.For more Guides & News, please keep your eyes on www.fifa100.com, we will offer you the latest FIFA 17 info and Cheapest FIFA 17 Coins.
- · 04/12/2016FIFA 17 creators EA Sports pay tribute to fallen Chapecoense players
- · 02/12/2016FIFA 17 Gives Players Free Chapecoense Kit In Response To Tragic Plane Crash
- · 01/12/2016FIFA 17 patch adds updated faces such as Coutinho, plus Pro Clubs and Journey tweaks
- · 24/11/2016FIFA 17 is free to play this weekend on PS4 and Xbox One
- · 23/11/2016Second title update for FIFA 17 now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One